Thursday, August 16, 2012

SEEK THE FACE OF GOD & YOU SHALL SEE HIM

 Kari Jobs...is an amazing singer whose singing dreams,  mostly of being a true worshiper started when she was a 12yrs girl....ever since she loved become true worshiper...What she has sung in this video is so blessing and remind us of seeking the face of God often..It is definitely true that the more we seek the kind, mercy, loving face of God is the more we find his true love in us...the more we love him is the more God he draws close to us and deliver our desires...How do you seek God...?? Do you give yourself time to think of what he had already done at the cross  for the costs that we couldn't even think of...??? Do you give God time to speak to you....do you learn to here his voice...??  People of God lets now seek Him more ......Sometimes we may feel that God's presence isn't around but that not true according to Psalm. 139
7* ¶ Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8* If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
9* If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
10* Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.Isn’t it a mind-boggling thing to consider that God never needs to go anywhere? Because he’s already there. God said through Jeremiah in chapter23.

Jer. 23:23-24 "23* “Am I a God who is near,” declares the LORD, “And not a God far off? 24* “Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?” declares the LORD. “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the LORD.There is no place where God’s presence is not. Theologians call this the omniPs. 139
7* ¶ Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8* If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
9* If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
10* Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me. 
 Isn’t it a mind-boggling thing to consider that God never needs to go anywhere? Because he’s already there. God said through Jeremiah in chapter Jer. 23:23-24  "23* “Am I a God who is near,” declares the LORD, “And not a God far off?  24* “Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?” declares the LORD. “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the LORD.

There is no place where God’s presence is not. Theologians call this the omnipresence of God. It literally means he’s all present. He is not confined by location, time, or any dimension. This does not mean that God is everything, that would be a doctrine called pantheism. Some look around and say, “God is the sky. God is the mountain. God is the grass.” That’s not God, that’s his creation. Do not confuse the creation with the Creator. God is not everything, but our God is everywhere.
Paul said in Acts 17:28, "For in him (God) we live and we move and exist."That’s simply saying you couldn't move apart from God. You couldn’t exist without God. He’s holding it altogether, He is the cohesive force in this whole universe. And so the fact is: God is everywhere. He’s all around me. He’s always beside me.presence of God.
 It literally means he’s all present. He is not confined by location, time, or any dimension.This does not mean that God is everything, that would be a doctrine called pantheism. Some look around and say, “God is the sky. God is the mountain. God is the grass.” That’s not God, that’s his creation. Do not confuse the creation with the Creator. God is not everything, but our God is everywhere.
Paul said in Acts 17:28, “‘For in him (God) we live and we move and exist.’” That’s simply saying you couldn’t move apart from God. You couldn’t exist without God. He’s holding it altogether, He is the cohesive force in this whole universe. And so the fact is: God is everywhere. He’s all around me. He’s always beside me.  Hope you are blessed and now lets seek His face , let us desperately find Him and we shall see more of Him in our hearts,homes, work, Family, troubles.... 
I hope your going to be blessed as you're going through this...please post your comments....on how you've been seeking Him and what are the beneficiaries in Him to your life generally....

About ""

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus suscipit, augue quis mattis gravida, est dolor elementum felis, sed vehicula metus quam a mi. Praesent dolor felis, consectetur nec convallis vitae.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2013 PRAISE AND WORSHIP